Sunday, October 14, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

Check out It's Monday! What Are You Reading? at Teach Mentor Texts

Last Week

I have been reading some terrific early reader books. Shown below are a few that I particularly enjoyed. All of these books are full of humor and great friendships.

























This Week
My wife and daughters oohed and aahed when they viewed Through Time:London by Richard Platt.









As a classroom teacher, this is one of my favorite book titles of 2012: Lunch Lady and the Picture Day Peril. Having survived many picture day perils, I can't wait to read another Lunch Lady adventure.





4 comments:

  1. I hadn't seen Duck for a Day before, but after checking the description on goodreads, it looks really cute! I will have to check for that at the library. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved Duck for a Day! Thank you, Cybils for bringing this to my attention. Thank you for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Jealous that you read the new Lunch Lady- I need to get it.
    Also LOVE Elephant and Piggie though I haven't read the one you listed.

    Thanks for being part of the meme!

    Happy reading this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kellee! A most excellent meme that you and Jen put forth.

      Delete