Sunday, June 17, 2012

Destination Denmark!: How Time is Just Messing with Me


I literally crashed at 8:30 pm last night. I had not slept for over 30 hours since our flight left New York Saturday afternoon (EST) and landed in Copenhagen Sunday morning so I just passed out on the bed. So I figured I would sleep until 7 this morning. Not happening. 4:30 arrives and the sun is coming through my window. What's funny is that I asked for a wake up call at 7:15. Won't need that. No need for sympathy on my behalf. I am in Denmark and it is a beautiful morning so I should go out and find a fresh baked good. More pictures below. 


If you teach reading and visit Denmark, you have to pay homage to Hans Christian Andersen. It's in a manual somewhere. This is the statue right outside City Hall.  


This is for my students who love clouds when we study them in our weather unit. It is also for Melissa Stewart who blogs at Celebrate Science. She has cool cloud pictures posted often so I wanted to add mine. This is from 35,000 feet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment