Sunday, April 17, 2011

Taking a Break

I'm taking some time off to evaluate how I feel about blogging. It's starting to get stale and feel like a job. I appreciate all of the kind words that have been sent my way and all of the opportunities that have opened up for me because of NC Teacher Stuff, but when I start to dread having to post, that may be the time to walk away for awhile. Thank you to everyone who has helped me along the way. I'll keep the links up and if I find something good, I'll add it. I may be back in the not too distant future.

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, many thanks for all your carefully considered reviews. I quite understand why you need a break, but I'll sure miss your excellent work. All the best. Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be missed in the Kidlitosphere, but I can understand your feelings. Maintaining a quality blog is certainly a lot of work, and you don't want it to feel like a chore. Hope to see you back again. Lisa

    ReplyDelete