Saturday, May 22, 2010

Silly Bandz

Drop your Pokemon cards in the trash. Your worded bracelets should now be stored in the drawer of dated items (I know you have a drawer like this). It's time to break your ankles trying to jump on the Silly Bandz bandwagon. They are thin flexible wrist bands that come in different shapes. Students buy these in packs of 24 that run about $4.00 a pack. The shapes can be dinosaurs, guitars, mermaids, etc. My oldest daughter's class is caught up in the craze at the moment. Parents are standing in line to buy. This falls into the category of "Why didn't I think of this?". Apparently, they have already been banned from several schools.

Other links:
Dig Triad
The Ledger
WBZ-TV  (Another banning!)
TC Palm 

1 comment:

  1. My 8 year old daughter absolutely LOVES these things, she pretty much spends all her allowance on them, and has me searching them out on the web, trying to places to make custom designs for her so she can be the coolest kid on the playground next year haha... wish me luck! lol

    ReplyDelete